Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey guys!
How is everyone?
Sorry couldn't blog these few days coz I am math-obsessed.
I LOVE MATH!
(just because I know how to do that few questions.Lol)
Okay lets start from what happened on Sunday.
Nothing much actually.
Except that when I came back from church in the bus,
that bus uncle didn't stop for me even after I pressed the bell before Maybank.
=.=
He only stopped for me quarter-way up to Feringghi which is at Mar Vista and I gotta walk all the way.
Was so frustrated from what happened that morning and I got too emotional when Grace called me when I was walking.
conclusion: got home safely.
Cheered up because I had the courage to chat with S2 on RuPhing's encouragement
 (she didn't dare to chat with her *ahem*)
hahaha!
***************************************************
Monday:
didn't go to school.
Went to the hospital.
Got blood test results.
Everything in me seems to have became better.
=D
Doctor was supportive over my "plan" after my exams.
She wrote me a letter in case those people at the airport stop me from bringing in my medicine.
She said the reason they were there is because they wanna help us to live the life that we wanted.
*awww! =')*
And things just fall back into places out of sudden?
But I am glad that I have the chance to have a future just like everyone else,whether I'm sick or not,
this will not stop me from being who I want to be.
I shall be strong and so should you!
Don't give up!
*****************************************************
Today:
went to school.
met up with Charmaine after school and went to Sunrise to study.
read sejarah but stopped because it is so lifeless.
>.<
then Charmaine brought her add math book out and so I decided to do math too!
She "coughed out four litres of blood" teaching me factorisation!
*Thats what she said!*
And she wants to copy and paste this from my blog
=P
Chit a lil here and chat a lil there.
Then there was this guy who came to our table.
It was Alfred!
Said hi and continued to chit-chat with Charmaine.
(talking is our profession =P)

Charmaine doing "research" in factorisation...
=D
While I randomly took a pic of the other side of Gurney Drive.
The effort on my face trying to solve that question.

Then there's this guy from the dunno what dumb and deaf school or something who came to our table
to sell keychains and accessories.
I feel bad but seeing Charmaine's not-much-reaction face I was gonna tell him that we are not interested 
when Charmaine said lets just buy it and help them.
So we did.
His face glowed up and he was very thankful.
He couldn't speak,but he didn't give up.
=')
Loves.

I asked Charmaine whether I should give up on the (we-know-what)
and she said I shouldn't. 
I know that I shouldn't too.
There's a strong intuition in my heart.
I hope its real.

Charmaine and I left at 5smth.
Was out of Sunrise when  at that time the cars were stopped at red lights.
But when we were crossing the lights turn green and the car almost knocked us by inches!
Is he blind?He saw us!
=.=
Charmaine got down before me.
When I reached I was passing the Twin Tower junction when I almost got knocked again by another car!
But this one leng zai leh!
=X
Why am I so lucky today?
Must buy toto liao.
I should've pretended to faint maybe I can save energy for the half journey up.
XD
And finally, dad agreed to our plan!
=')
I'm so so happy!
Here are the gifts I forgotten to unwrap.

The Gift of a Life Filled With Love.

Love...is the best thing in the world,
and the thing that lives longest.
-Henry van Dyke

Love is something to share with a wonderful person. And once its there,
you've got to make it last.
Love isn't something to be taken for granted.
Its something to be nurtured and cared for and caressed.

Love can last forever..if you want it to.
Love isn't tough and tentative;
it's wonderful and gentle and tender.
Love is mysterious,but it asks that you 
keep no secrets.Love is blind,but it
asks that you see how happy it can make you.
Love is more like a flower than a tree,
the wrong things can hurt it so easily.
But the right things can make it more
beautiful than anything else your life 
has ever known.

Love is something to be treated as the
best of all blessings,and as your own 
little miracle that will keep coming true
... as long as you want it to.
-Barin Taylor

The Gift of A Real Friend
A friend is one of the nicest things 
you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
A friend is a living treasure,
and if you have one,you have one of the
most valuable gifts in life.

A friend is the one who will always be
beside you,through all the laughter,
and through each and every tear,
A friend is the one thing you can always rely on;
the someone you can always open up to;
the one wonderful person who alwyas believes
in you in a way that no one else seems to.
A friend is a sanctuary.
A friend is a smile.

A friend is a hand that is always holding
yours, no matter where you are,no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always-always-always-care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

A friend is the one door that is always open.
A friend is the one whom you can give your key.
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have,
and the best thing you can be.
-Collin McCarty

The Gift of Understanding What Others are Going Through.
Be kind.
Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
-John Watson

Let us be slower to condemn and quicker to forgive.If we knew the other fellow's troubles,
we might hesitate to criticize. We might admire his courage for carrying on.
-A.H. Glasow

Go beyond yourself and reach out to other people
with a sincere love,respect,caring 
and understanding of their needs.
-Susan Polis Schutz

The more we know, the better we forgive;
Whoever feels deeply,
feels for all who lives.
-De Stael

What a long post!
They're so long winded.
Lol.
I might not blog as often anymore...
I need to study
because I wanna be a person that everyone will be proud of.
I don't guarantee straight A's.
But I will certainly do my best.

*Nothing you confess,
will make me love you less*

Mels: Charmaine what is my hubby doing as YOUR wallpaper?!
Charmaine: WHERE GOT?!?!?!(presses phone to see her wallpaper)
That's MY hubby okay?
Mels: no...that's MY hubby!(points to the dog on Sho's shoulder)
Both:*laughs*

that was funny!
the fun in studying!
<3

I'm very random.
Sleep well people!
Loves.




No comments:

Post a Comment