Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I didn't go to school because planned to go Sunrise with Charmaine again today.
This morning I texted her and left my phone to charge while I do some housework.
Went back to my phone after a while and saw Charmaine's text.
She said that she couldn't make it.
My head went on fire.
I told aunt and she said I was just using it as an excuse to not be in school.
She's so lame.
=.=
She scolded me like crap.
Then she went out and I came online to watch one litre of tears.
Finally at episode 4- 5,I cried...
I thought I was heartless because I didn't really cry at the first four episodes.
=/
After that texted Charmaine again because if I don't get out of the house aunt is gonna make my life hell.
*******************************
Then at last went to Sunrise with our lil notebooks.
Wanted to online after a few minutes but the switch cannot be used.
=.=
Two Malay women were sitting nearby and they took both switches.
Charmaine and I went over after they left.
Got frozen by the direct air-conditioner.
Since when do I feel cold so easily?
A lil bit more of this and that.
Then decided to come home.
Was crossing the road when I almost got knocked by a bike.
He didn't see me because Charmaine was at the front.
Almost died three times in two days.
***********************
Got home.
I keep thinking of something.
But what?
hmmm...
I think now I have to get prepared to make my Visa in KL before November comes.
Or I'll not have the time.
I'm seriously very excited.
But what could've caused that indescribably heavy feeling?
Well, I don't have anything much to say today.
Do come back tomorrow,maybe I'll have something nice to talk about.
I said MAYBE.
Lol

The Gift of Living in a Way That Is Rewarding To You.

One of the secrets of happiness is to take
time to accomplish what you have to do, then to make time to achieve what you want to do.
Remember that life is short.Its golden moments 
need hopes and memories and dreams. When it
seems like those things are lost in the shuffle,you owe
it to yourself to find them again.
The days are too precious to let them slip away. If you're working too hard,
make sure its because it's a sacrifice for a time when you're going to pay 
yourself back with something more important than money could ever be.
If you're losing the battle,do what it takes to win the war over who is in control of your destiny.
Find time,make time,take time...to love, to smile, to do something rewarding and deeply personal 
and completely worthwhile. Time is your fortune, and you can spend it to bring more
joy to yourself and to others your whole life through. Time is your
treasure. And instead of working so hard for it, do what it takes to make it work...
for you..
-J.M. Colter

* The hardest thing is loving you without knowing how far apart we are...*

I'm gonna continue watching that drama.
Goodnight people!
Loves.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment