Thursday, October 14, 2010

I went to school today...
was boring...
so many free lessons...
hung out with Alia for a bit after school...
*a string of crossing events happened after that*
came home and online...
a lil bit of this and that...
back online...
Charmaine texted me earlier asking me to send her the 10 promises.
So I decided to post it here too.
I still can't get over the movie tho..
=/

10 Promises To My Dog
1.Listen patiently to what I have to say.
2.Trust me, I am always on your side.
3. Play with me a lot.
4.Don't forget that I have feelings too.
5. Let's never fight.
6. If I don't obey you, I have a good reason.
7. You have school and friends, but I only have you. (sobs!)
8. Stay my best friend, we must get along.
9. I'll only live for about ten years...make every moment count...every moment together...
10. Never forget our life together.
When my time comes,please be by my side.

Awww...this is beautiful...
Reminds me of my cousin's dog Hachi who died three years ago...
I will blog about him when I get to KL after SPM...
meanwhile, what we have above is extracted from the movie...
 Now its time for today's gift.

The Gift Of Climbing The Ladders That Reach To Your Stars.

Even if you can't just snap your fingers
and make a dream come true,you can
travel in the direction of your dream,
every single day, and you can shorten the distance
between
the two of you.
-J.Kalispell

It does not matter how slowly you go
as long as you do not stop.
- Confucius

As you keep growing and learning
striving and searching
it is very important 
that you pursue your own interests
without anything holding you back
it will take time
to fully understand yourself
and to discover 
what you want out of life
As you keep growing and learning
striving and searching
I know that the steps in your journey
will take you on the right path.
Susan Polis Schutz 

* No matter how far you are,
we are still under the same sky.*
Have a good sleep everyone!
Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment