Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello guys!
=)
I love rainy days!
I am very happy to study during rainy days.
Its so cooling.
I am so random.
So how is everyone?
We had a ping-pong competition at POD today.
And Willy won the competition!
=D
I lose my temper very easily nowadays.
=(

Anyways,heres a video taken by Takkun last week when they were playing ping-pong.
I hope you'd enjoy watching this.
Lol.


We had loads of fun together!
=)
There will be movie-premiering at POD tomorrow.
Anyone interested to join us?
XD
I kinda got pissed because I'm supposed to meet up with some friends tomorrow
at Gurney but they changed location to Queensbay and no one bothered to tell me.
This Tian Le told his girlfriend that I have cancer.
=.=
He must be psychic because I didn't know I had cancer until his gf told me.
Whats with everyone becoming so blur nowadays?
Or are they just blinded by love?
(who am I to say that?hmm)
Exams coming real soon,
I hope I can eliminate all bad thoughts before it is too late.
I wanna live happily every day,
because I only have one today.
That is what I'm trying to do.
RuPhing was right,
life is not like a drama.
If it is not for you,
it'll NEVER be yours no matter how hard you try.
So maybe I should stop wishing for a happy ending and hoping that there is a good reason behind all this.

Have fun guys!

*Life made me stroll slow behind you,do wait for me because I am trying hard to catch up with you*

No comments:

Post a Comment