Thursday, March 22, 2012

you know, being sad is very tiring.
VERY.
and I haven't gone through a day this tiring as today for a long time.
A day where
-I woke up to find my sweet dream just a lie.
-a Facebook conversation killed my hope.
-a phone call from someone I was fond of took away my smile.
-I began to accept and forgive the people who lies.
-I didn't look while crossing the road, and yet still alive I am.
-the white guitar that I've always wanted has gone.
-I arrived late at work,cold and numb.
-I was unable to feel hunger.
-tears was all could speak my mind.
-I realize people at work has became my family.
-everyone could feel my gloom.
-cute kids can no longer cheer me up.
-I was quiet and thinking.
-I was unable to smile from the heart.
-I realize that I still have feelings.
-I fail to pretend like I didn't care.
Everyone was nice today.
the brother of the shop-manager said funny things to make us laugh.
the mother of the manager kept smiling and talking to me.
the manager asked if I was okay and was willing to serve the customers instead and gave me some time for myself.
my friend SuiLin tried her best to bring that smile back on my face.
I know she tried hard.
She didn't wanna give up talking to me even when I almost ignored her totally.
She knows that those tears were words I didn't pronounce.
She knows the journey I've gone through, the feelings I once had,
and the fears I now face.
I thank God for her today, because she understands how much it means to lend a shoulder when a friend is in need.
Thanks SuiLin.
you're a good sister.

P/S: Happy Belated Birthday to us.
<3


*I have not and never will intend to hurt or lose anyone in my life.I am sorry.*

No comments:

Post a Comment